Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beach Hut

I always thought Beach Hut  is an imported brand. With its attractive logo and packaging paired with good quality awed me and made me a proud Pinoy.

Their tanning lotion is less greasy and smells good too. There's no reason to get unprotected and still get that perfect tan.


Beach Hut Bar Boracay

Friendly bartender



Mojito madness smoothie ! It's sweet that you won't feel the kick till you get up from your seat. It's one of the best mojito I've ever had. Plus you get an instant souvenir , this tall tumbler with a strap so you can hang it around your neck . It's like sipping mojito wherever you go. Cheers!



Beach Hut Bar Boracay
Station 1, Boracay
Malay, Aklan

5 comments:

  1. I sure want a mojito at this very moment. Now na!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the bartender there told me mojito madness smoothie had no alcohol in it.. unless you asked for some alcohol? The drinks with alcohol are those under the grab, drink, and go, if I'm not mistaken :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also have it virgin... I think! In our case, we asked for little alcohol. ;)

      Delete
  3. is this tinted? i mean may dark color na agad instant color na tanned ka?

    ReplyDelete