Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A SPUR OF THE MOMENT

*


'Twas a beautiful night
for he held my hand so tight
he stroked my hair
like he really care
he rubbed my back
and made me feel that everything is alright.
it looked unreal yet i had no doubt it was so true.
is he here for real?
or was he just the muse i once knew?
was it just a spur of the moment?
i knew it wasn't right yet it didn't feel so wrong at all.
and for a moment ,
i didn't want to think and rather let the time pass by.
i didn't want to end it but rather savor every minute ...
...every second of it for I know that my reality is near.
one way or another,
it was still a beautiful night

...a really special one.
i know it won't last a lifetime for it was just a spur of the moment.
i promised not to take things seriously
but in the end, I broke it.
well, he need not worry, for i will let him go.
i can never keep him.
i can not have him.

i will try not to miss him
because
I know for sure that he won't miss me that much
but i can not promise not to think of him as much,
cause he's too special not to think about.
no expectations.
not anymore.

'cause the anticipation of his voice and his messages might break me
if those possibilities might not come

...cause i know, I was just a spur of the moment.




3 comments: